There’s nothing quite like getting out and about at the weekend or learning something new to wash away the stresses of a difficult week, so I’m giving away a pair of tickets to popular vegan festival VegfestUK.
If like long-standing vegetarian Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn you’re toying with the idea of following a plant based diet, this show at London’s Kensington Olympia on October 21 and 22 will help you make up your mind.
Here you can learn about vegan twists on American fast food classics from Jakes Vegan Steaks, discover vegan craft beers and cider from Pitfield Brewery, try indulgent vegan comfort foods from LazyBoy Kitchen as well as vegan sushi options from Happy Maki.
But it’s not just about food.
There’s a cinema, comedy corner, teen zone and kids’ area as well as numerous stalls selling non-food vegan goods.
“This year is seeing us hit London harder than ever before,” Alan Lee, VegfestUK organiser said. “Our previous dates in Brighton and Bristol were a fantastic kick off to 2017, and now we’re ready to take the capital by storm with beautiful food, fantastic traders and an all-round exemplary event that everyone can enjoy.”
If you’re looking to educate yourself about the vegan way of life, there’ll be talks given by industry professionals and the event is also hosting the Environment & Food Sustainability Summit.
To be in with a chance to win the VegfestUK tickets simply comment at the bottom of this post naming your favourite fruit and veg and why. Do the same on our Facebook and Instagram pages to gain a second entry, and retweet on Twitter for a third.
The winning name will be drawn out of the hat this Sunday and winners contacted via email so please do check your inbox.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize draw is open to those based in the UK aged 18 or over.
- To be entered, participants are required to do one or all of the following – if they wish to enter three times: Comment on the bottom of this blog post naming their favourite fruit and veg and why. Comment on our Facebook and Instagram page to gain a second entry, and retweet on Twitter to gain a third. In total there are THREE opportunities for an individual to enter the draw if they participate in all of the above.
- This prize has no cash value and no cash alternative is offered. The prize is not refundable and can only be claimed by the winner of the prize draw published on Relax Ya Self To Health.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- Relax Ya Self To Health shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damages or losses suffered by the entrant or third party.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries. The promoter’s decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by the prize provider by email within seven days of the competition closing date.
- The closing date for this prize draw is midnight on 17th September 2017.
- Relax Ya Self to Health will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner of the prize draw. If the winner has not responded to contact within one week, we shall offer the prize to the next randomly drawn entrant.
- By entering this promotion you agree that Relax Ya Self to Health is authorised to contact you to arrange delivery in the event that you are drawn as a winner of the prize draw.