I’ve been an enthusiast of Hand Picked Hotels ever since I visited Chilston Park in Kent earlier this year.
I slept like a baby – not only because I learned how to still my whirring mind (I was there for my first ever meditation retreat) but because the rooms were cleverly furnished and designed to induce good sleep.
Think blackout curtains, luxurious linens, impossibly comfortable beds and my personal favourite, an adorable Larry the Lamb cuddly toy, which doubles up as a ‘Do Not Disturb’ symbol if you fancy catching up on some extra zzzs (read my review of Chilston Park Hotel here).
So, I’m naturally over the moon that this independent country house hotel group is offering one lucky Relax Ya Self To Health reader the chance to experience an overnight break for two at one of its plush UK dwellings.
In support of The Sleep Council’s #Sleeptember campaign, which promotes the benefits of a good night’s kip, Hand Picked Hotels has put together a Sleeptember package, which comprises:
Hand Picked Hotels prize: ‘Sleeptember’ overnight stay for two
– An overnight stay for two people sharing a classic room
– A mini lavender This Works® pillow spray and top sleep tips card
– A three-course evening meal in the restaurant
– A hearty breakfast
– A late noon check-out for some extra snooze time
To find out more click here
To enter our prize draw below simply answer the following question: Where is your favourite place to sleep and why?
It could be by the beach, in a hammock, or in a king size bed with crisp white sheets! Fun, creative and quirky answers are most welcome!
You can enter by commenting below this post or over on Facebook if you give us a like and share too 🙂
We will contact the competition winner via email and also announce the name on Facebook.
The competition closes at 11pm on Sunday 24th September 2018 and is open to UK residents only.
NB) Please do not worry if your answer does not appear on the post instantly. Comments are held in a moderation queue for approval.
If you’re interested in other ways to calm the mind you might like to read some of our other posts here:
Of if you prefer to unwind on holiday check out the following:
PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– A voucher will be issued to the competition winner to allow them to redeem the prize
– The prize must be booked by 3rd October 2018 and redeemed before 30th March 2019
– Valid Monday to Sunday
– Subject to availability
– Excludes bank holidays and festive date
– Not valid for hotels in the Channel Islands or Hendon Hall in London
– Travel, drinks and additional charges are not included
– Competition available to UK residents aged 18 or over only
– This promotional competition is not for resale, is non-refundable and non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. No cash refunds can be given under any circumstances
– For more information on our competition terms and conditions click here.